Post #1
I'm awaiting lunchtime. I may go at 12:00, or maybe I'll leave early....11:45 perhaps.
I bought bottled water at Winn Dixie today, so I'll take one with me to lunch. It'll be much healthier than getting a carbonated beverage, with the added bonus of saving some money. My wife will be happy.
I'm ready for football season, but Alabama doesn't kickoff until 9/2/06. At least fall practice will start early August, so I can look forward to that.
After last night, our three kids playing ball have a combined record of 23-4. It's cool they are all on good teams this year.
I bought bottled water at Winn Dixie today, so I'll take one with me to lunch. It'll be much healthier than getting a carbonated beverage, with the added bonus of saving some money. My wife will be happy.
I'm ready for football season, but Alabama doesn't kickoff until 9/2/06. At least fall practice will start early August, so I can look forward to that.
After last night, our three kids playing ball have a combined record of 23-4. It's cool they are all on good teams this year.


1 Comments:
I'm sure Montgomery is a wonderful town. I travel from Indiana to Florida to visit my mom. As I am in Alabama for the majority of the trip, it stands to reason that most of the bad, odd, etc. things happen to me there. (Look in my archives about the semi truck during last years trip.) No offense meant to you and yours. Have a great day.
Post a Comment
<< Home